Blogging is changing fast. We recommend that companies change their plans and tactics.
Many elder-care blogs have a blog post titled, “Tips to prevent falls in the elderly”
This includes a “list of tips,” is sprinkled with keywords, and topped with a stock photograph.
What is the value in writing another “fall prevention” blog post? A google search on this topic yields 1,450,000 results.
Too much information is available on online. Today, much of it looks the same and sounds the same.
There is no shortage of blog posts, only a shortage of creativity and energy.
To rise above the crowd, reinvent your blog posts.
Get real, get personal, and get local.
Here, we reinvent the “prevent falls” blog post:
- Focus on one actionable benefit, such as avoiding falls at home.
- Walk into a real, dishes-in-the-sink home with your employee, a nurse.
- The nurse points out fall hazards, and take pictures on a smart phone.
- Suggest how to fix the hazards we see, and some we don’t.
- Suggest local solutions: phone numbers for handymen and prices at a local hardware store.
Now it gets interesting:
- Reader’s can “envision” their own house.
- They see photos of a real home, not stock imagery or clip art.
- Local solutions makes it relevant within your geographic area.
Blogging is changing. Forget the old formulas. Get creative and rise above the heard in your blogging for 2017.
You get paid to run your business, not sit around and write.
Let Generations Now create blog posts that rise above the noise. Our blog subscriptions can supply all your content or supplement your team.
Our special “thought leadership” packages include professional interviews with your leadership or employee talent, turned into compelling content for your blog and social channels.