How Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly increase census:
PACE Enrollment Training and Messaging:
- Training and role-play for enrollment teams. Have clearer conversations with candidates, families and referral sources. (Now, training is via Zoom and recorded for online learning.)
- Custom messaging, talking points and scripting for enrollment teams, the "Enrollment Playbook."
- Data dashboards, insight reporting, team accountability methods and CRM optimization.
PACE Marketing to Generate Leads:
- Complete redesigns and website refreshes to 10x inbound inquiries from families and potential participants.
- Digital advertising and social media campaigns that connect families and potential participants with PACE organizations.
- Data dashboards, campaign audits, insight reporting, and media spend optimization.
We are champions of the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly
We are 100% committed to senior care.
Our first senior care client was 12 years ago: we created new messaging for a PACE Organization. In 2017, we focused 100% of our energies on supporting senior care companies.
Lisa LaMagna has presented at these National PACE Association and regional conferences:
- North Carolina PACE Association 2020, 2021
- PACE 2.0 West Coast Collaborative
- NPA National Conference 2018, 2019
Our latest work for PACE organizations includes:
For Center for Elders' Independence, a PACE in northern California:
- Enrollment: Created training program for enrollment team and daily workflow process. Used data dashboards to uncover insights to help team enroll more participants and reduce time-to-enroll.
- Marketing: Redesigned website to 10x inbound leads, and manage ongoing digital advertising campaigns that 4x'd inbound PACE-qualified leads. During COVID, generated 2,500+ signups for email newsletter through social media advertising.
For On Lok PACE, in San Francisco:
- Enrollment: Created training program for 25-person enrollment department including messaging and role-play for enrollment conversations with participants and family caregivers.
For Brandman Centers for Senior Care, a PACE in southern California:
- Marketing: Strategy, messaging and design of a new lead-generation focused website, to launch in 2021.
Beyond PACE, we have helped organizations in ways that are directly applicable to PACE organizations.
Marketing for a Home Care Agency: Implemented a new online content strategy and improved Search Engine Optimization for 50 local websites of this national home care agency. This increased nation-wide traffic to their extensive online resources by 50%. Trained marketing and social media team to maintain and build on these results.
Recruitment Marketing for a Referral Home Care platform: Created online marketing structure and launched online recruitment campaigns to source caregivers for this home care referral agency, a Microsoft partner company.