How Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly increase census:
PACE Enrollment Training and Messaging:
- Messaging, training and role-play for enrollment teams. Have clearer conversations with candidates, families and referral sources.
- In-person and online training for PACE enrollment teams. Customized or cost-effective "off-the-shelf" solutions for PACE.
- Custom messaging, talking points and scripting for enrollment teams, the "Enrollment Playbook."
- Data dashboards, insight reporting, team accountability methods and CRM optimization.
PACE Marketing to Generate Leads:
- Complete redesigns and website refreshes to 10x inbound inquiries from families and potential participants.
- Digital advertising and social media campaigns that connect families and potential participants with PACE organizations.
- Data dashboards, campaign audits, insight reporting, and media spend optimization.
We are champions of the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly
We are 100% committed to senior care.
Our first senior care client was 12 years ago: we created new messaging for a PACE Organization. In 2017, we focused 100% of our energies on supporting senior care companies.
Lisa LaMagna has presented at these National PACE Association and regional conferences:
- North Carolina PACE Association 2020, 2021
- PACE 2.0 West Coast Collaborative
- NPA National Conference 2018, 2019, 2022
Our latest work for PACE organizations includes:
For Center for Elders' Independence, a PACE in northern California:
- Messaging and sales: Generations Now developed and authored the enrollment team's training program, to create consistent messaging and support enrollment teams in having effective conversations.
- Enrollment rep performance: Generations Now developed the team's daily workflows and routines that provided structure for outreach and follow up with senior self-deciders, family caregivers and referral sources. Vetted and recommended hire of a temporary contractor to support team in day-to-day needs and accountability.
- PACE 2.0: Created dashboards for enrollment team and senior management to optimize individual and team performance, improve accountable, reduce voluntary disenrollment and reduce time-to-enrollment, to ultimately increase census.
- Marketing: Generations Now was the strategic and creative lead for the redesigned website to 10x inbound leads, and manage ongoing digital advertising campaigns that 4x'd inbound PACE-qualified leads.
- During COVID: Created and managed digital marketing campaigns that filled new PACE Center, exceeding internal targets. Significantly expanded the organization's engagement with the community with COVID-specific content and outreach.
For On Lok PACE, in San Francisco:
- Enrollment: Created training program for 25-person enrollment department including messaging and role-play for enrollment conversations with participants and family caregivers.
For Brandman Centers for Senior Care, a PACE in southern California:
- Marketing: Strategy, messaging and design of a new lead-generation focused website, launched in 2022, which propelled PACE-qualified inquiries.
Beyond PACE, we have helped organizations in ways that are directly applicable to PACE organizations.
Marketing for a Home Care Agency: Implemented a new online content strategy and improved Search Engine Optimization for 50 local websites of this national home care agency. This increased nation-wide traffic to their extensive online resources by 50%. Trained marketing and social media team to maintain and build on these results.
Recruitment Marketing for a Referral Home Care platform: Created online marketing structure and launched online recruitment campaigns to source caregivers for this home care referral agency, a Microsoft partner company.